Fans React to Kanye West's Return to Instagram
February 15, 2018
On Wednesday, Kanye West returned to Instagram for the first time since May 2017 to wish wife Kim Kardashian a “Happy Valentine’s Day." In addition to posting a photo of a homemade card, the rapper shared a series of famous couples in history including Cindy Crawford and Richard Gear, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, and Aaliyah and Tupac Shakur. As expected, fans freaked out about his low-key return to the platform. Here are some of the best tweets about it:
- The greatest Valentine’s Day gift of all is Kanye’s return to Instagram.
- I don’t know what Kanye West is doing with his Instagram but I’m into it.
- Kanye is using Instagram like 2010 Tumblr and I’m here for it.
- Kanye phone gotta be bout to die. He been posting on Instagram for four hours.
- Valentine’s Day plans? Why yes, I plan to sit and like every pic Kanye posts on Instagram.
- I only want to see your couple's pic if it's on Kanye's Instagram.